If Bruce Wayne became Batman because his fear for bats, what superhero are you?

I guess the closest would be Spiderman.

Bruce Wayne never became Batman. Bruce Wayne is the mask. Bruce Wayne never left that alley.

Stybar said:
novokyiv said:
Loveman. I'll do the lovin'
You're afraid of love? I think you got it wrong man :tongue:
It's very complicated. I'm afraid of many things. I'm afraid of the unknown, too, and of tight spaces. Sometimes of spiders and sometimes of large, large wolf-looking dogs. Sometimes I'm scared of immigrants trying to sell me cheap perfumes stolen from the nearest Carrefour.
I'm not sure who I would be in this case. It'd be an odd combo.

novokyiv said:
Stybar said:
novokyiv said:
Loveman. I'll do the lovin'
It's very complicated. I'm afraid of many things. I'm afraid of the unknown, too, and of tight spaces. Sometimes of spiders and sometimes of large, large wolf-looking dogs. Sometimes I'm scared of immigrants trying to sell me cheap perfumes stolen from the nearest Carrefour.
Omniman? :tongue:

Stybar said:
novokyiv said:
Stybar said:
... what abilities would this Omniman have? :wacko:

novokyiv said:
Stybar said:
novokyiv said:
Stybar said:
... what abilities would this Omniman have? :wacko:
20130207120929!Scarecrow,_Batman_Begins.png

Back
Top Bottom