How I get nightmares...

Agent___Whatever

A.K.A The_Dude
Well, sometimes 4chan succeeds into scaring the shit out of me, or causes a trigger inside of me that i cannot explain, other then that it causes me to look very closely at my surroundings and make me go dead silent to hear any unusual noises.

These 2 story's belong to them

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

1279558148666.png

1279558246603.jpg

I read the first one but couldn't bother for the second. Story is confusing but meh, I don't really understand what the test subjects were in the ending.

They turned into creatures that are in us and come out when we not sleep.
According to the story that's the main reason why we sleep.

Too bad you didn't read the second one.

Oh, I totally though there was a deeper point in the story and its length meant something in particular but I suppose I was wrong. Rather simple but what makes it scary is the story's complexity.

Everything below "The subject smiled" at the bottom explains what the subjects have become.

And please read the second story =D

I read the second one just now and I gotta say, once again it didn't have much of an emotional impact. Though I can't be sure since I haven't slept yet after reading the stories but I don't recall ever having nightmares so I hope they won't be coming either. I would understand if the stories actually were real and true, then this shit would be so fucked up, but I doubt it is real.

Back
Top Bottom