Hey gurl @ supermarket that I want to bang

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
To the blonde female who works at the local supermarket and works on saturdays (9 - 4) & tuesday nights - I want to fuck you, thanks in advance. PS: You have a nice rack and sexy arse.

Fries & I bring a bouquet of flowers for a pretty lady: :megusta:

red-bouquet.jpg

Nimphiouus said:
To the blonde female who works at the local supermarket and works on saturdays (9 - 4) & tuesday nights - I want to fuck you, thanks in advance. PS: You have a nice rack and sexy arse.

Please provide us with the name of the Supermarket and the location, I'll make sure this message gets to her :troll:

Stybar said:
Nimph, you're starting to creep me out brah

Damm brawh :troll: I know where you live

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Please provide us with the name of the Supermarket and the location, I'll make sure this message gets to her :troll:

:troll: How would that work?

& Fries, i used your parents so you'd be extra pissed off :troll:

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

I would look up their number, ask them for the girl that works there saturdays (9 - 4) and tell me that I wanna complain about something.
Then I actually start quoting your first post here and give her your name and facebook details.
You're welcome :troll:

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

I would look up their number, ask them for the girl that works there saturdays (9 - 4) and tell me that I wanna complain about something.
Then I actually start quoting your first post here and give her your name and facebook details.

:troll: Do it.

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Please provide me with the store details.

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Lowood IGA: +610754261384

But don't give out FB. :troll: now we wait

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

You serious? I'll call tomorrow.

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Wait, I got to remember her name xD i got to think xD

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Wait, I got to remember her name xD i got to think xD

Mave, this thread has the possibility to become epic. Do it. Please. For the community.

:troll: ^ MFW he does it - I go into the store - get ogled at weirdly by 24+ staff

SovareZza said:
I WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU POST HER NAME

Just wait until saturday, I'll see her and look at her name tag, I can't remember it xD been a while O.O - & 100+ epics if mave does it - 40+ epics if sova does it. what would you say sova?

Back
Top Bottom