Hey, from MultiMart

Bjionz

Hey,

First I'd like to introduce myself briefly. I own Zasprex Studios which is a web-design/graphic design agency who design websites for gaming communities. Yes, the web-design of the site isn't very good but I'm trying to find money to get my latest design coded for it. However, my most relevant community I own is MultiMart, which is some thing I started up after the death of Andreas Market, which Seif's permission of course. If you don't know what Andreas Market was, its basically a site where you could buy/sell anything related to SA-MP. I took this idea, and took it further and in MultiMart you can sell anything to do with gaming instead of just SA-MP. This poster explains it all, and we're always welcoming more help. So I guess, hi everyone.

B.Henry

Well, you could call it that if you want, but I just didn't know what to say about myself :tongue:

Bjionz said:
Well, you could call it that if you want, but I just didn't know what to say about myself :tongue:

Would you say your entry to TMS is for the sole purpose of free advertising?

Bjionz said:
Well if it was only for free advertising I would've left by now, don't you think?

I'm sure you can understand why some people would assume so, but welcome anyway!

Back
Top Bottom