GTA V: Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
As Rockstar keeps milking out GTA V, we'll keep creating discussion threads for GTA V.3

GTA V: Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Thread​

What do we know so far?

Pretty much nothing. All info comes from the Rockstar Games Newswire.

Most important info:

"A range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the latest hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever."​

"The ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC"​

"There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. "​

We've had no official news except that one Newswire post.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator

4chan "leak", we'll find out today if it's legit.

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
So, a week later, I'm guessing this leak was bullshit?

Either that, or Rockstar execs just postpone any announcements whenever a leak comes out.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
So, a week later, I'm guessing this leak was bullshit?

Either that, or Rockstar execs just postpone any announcements whenever a leak comes out.
Yup, like 99% of the "4chan leaks", it's utter bullshit.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
According to this 4cha leak, we might see the E&E version dropping in June:

He was right about Ratchet & Clank already:

Stybar

This is one of the more believable leaks... It's only dates, which is pretty believable for a PR employee to know.

Stybar

Hopefully the E&E trailer will blow this one out of the water:

Hopefully, but I doubt it. I don't think they'll work with extensive engine fixes for just a new console.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Hopefully, but I doubt it. I don't think they'll work with extensive engine fixes for just a new console.
You're probably right, that fan made trailer looks amazing though. Proper editing for a game mod.

Top Bottom