Grand Theft Auto Re-Texturizer!!

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
This is an AMAZING mod i found! it is not a CLEO mod, it is simply an installer that re-writes the GTA SA models folder, and makes all the textures look a LOT better.
IMPORTANT!!--:MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR GTA SA MODELS FOLDER BEFORE INSTALLING!

Here are the features of the mod(Some can be seen in the screenshots below):
1:Textures: nearly every single object in SanAndreas has been re-textured, in higher quality.
2:Clothes: You might notice that some clothes are different (they look better ofc) after installing this mod.
3:Gun Skins: Thats right, this mod actually includes skins for your guns to make them look hella-realistic.
4:Gun Sounds(!): this mod includes more realistic gun sounds!
5: DETAILED MAP!: Makes the map look AMAZINGLY detailed, and includes new map blips!
6:WORKS IN SA:MP!! ;D ;D

Heres some screenshots:
Before And After:
TextureModGTASA.png

Water Textures:
watrz.jpg

Detailed Map
2.jpg

Gun Skins:
gunskins.jpg

Random Pics:
1.jpg

Here is the download link:
Code:
[url]http://files.filefront.com/SRT3+Final+Installationexe/;6978073;/fileinfo.html[/url]

IMPORTANT:
1:This download, and install takes a while.
2:biggrin:ont freak out if the CMD part of it takes a hell of a long time, it shouldnt take more than 20 minutes (took about 3 minutes for me)
3:You will know when the CMD part finnishes, at this stage, a IMG rebuilder opens up
4: You will know when the installer is finished. (Instantly after the IMG rebuilder closes)
Have fun with it, hope you enjoy,
GPow69

i want this mod execpt for the deagle i like my sexy gold one =[

GPow can i repost this on my mates server forums?

I installed it :O It rocks!
@Mave: You just have to launch the instalator file and select your gta sa folder... and wait.

Yeah, you dont need CLEO for this
GPow69 said:
This is an AMAZING mod i found! it is not a CLEO mod, it is simply an installer that re-writes the GTA SA models folder, and makes all the textures look a LOT better.

I would have tried it with ENB, but i removed my enb, due to the fact it doesnt work with SA:MP 0.2X

ENB is something like this, only a billion times better, but you can't use it anyway in this sa-mp version :/

Aparently, you dont have gta3.img. go into your GTA SA directory, go into the models folder and reply back telling us if you see a file named "gta3.img". if there is one there, try installing the mod again, but MAKE SURE you put in your correct gta sa directory in the mod installer

Remis i think you have messed up your SA somehow. Reinstall SA and then do it again. (the cmd thing must come, but without errors) I think you have changed file names or sumthin...

Back
Top Bottom