redacting old account posts, wish you all the best

Grand Theft Auto 2 should not be in the same discussion as Grand Theft Auto 3!

GTA2 was in 2D and GTA3 made a massive leap towards the 3D gaming dimension.

I would but GTA3 and GTA4 in the same discussion, even though there is a massive graphical difference. They are both dark and gloomy and in the same place. I don't like Liberty City :tongue:.

indeed, the fun starts at vice city, lc is so sad, so dark, makes me feel emo :wow: :s, vice city is nice sunny weather, the bitches beaches :)

I dont know, in GTA IV, Liberty City looks pretty good! not as dark and gloomy and i like roaming around liberty city.

rockstar should re-make vice city (everything the same in the city) but with the great graphics and phisics that GTA4 brought us :) I HOPE YOU READ THIS, ROCKSTAR :tongue:

madalin2009 said:
Rockstar reads MTA's forum but not this forum :(

Pfffft, figures

Hey madalin, e-msg rockstar my post on there, it says in your sig that you are a rockstar emailer :tongue:

Ive never played the GTA london, and i never EVER want too. but i like liberty and vice city! there my faves!! san andreas is an O.K city, but what i like about mosin in SA is the graphics, which will be owned when i get GTA4 4 comp ^^ (cant wait :wow:)

I like gta liberty city and vice city. Gta San Andreas is lame!. this might sound ridicolous that i am stucked on a mission on gta liberty city to destroy all the catilina's gangs stalls. DIFFICULT i use rocket launcher and the subway train. I have finished gta vice city and im eager to restart it.
GTA LIBERTY CITY/VICE CITY OWN GTA SAN ANDREAS!
My jim parteners a monkey
its ma favourite cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom