Google found a way to automatically remove stock photo watermarks perfectly

Google's image services are getting fucking awesome man. I uploaded all my vacation photo's to Google Photos, and it automatically suggests a filter of people. As in, I select my girlfriend, and it shows me all the pictures with her in it. Automatically. Even those where's she's wearing sunglasses or a hat.

Stybar said:
Google's image services are getting fucking awesome man. I uploaded all my vacation photo's to Google Photos, and it automatically suggests a filter of people. As in, I select my girlfriend, and it shows me all the pictures with her in it. Automatically. Even those where's she's wearing sunglasses or a hat.
That's a pretty cool feature indeed. I tend to keep my holiday photos offline though.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
That's a pretty cool feature indeed. I tend to keep my holiday photos offline though.
I don't know, on one hand I like the service they provide, as it's an extra backup (besides the 3 I have at home), but yeah, all my photos are online.
I set all my privacy settings to maximum, but I'm also convinced that if someone wants to, they can find it.

Back
Top Bottom