Fake virus creator - FVC

Austin

Small program I made to trick someone in thinking they have an annoying virus:

472b2f_virus.PNG

The first picture is FVC itself. When you fill out the information and click Create fake virus, you get a confirmation message (picture 2) showing that it successfully created your .vbs 'virus'. The third picture is what the actual 'virus' it looks like normally. When they click on that, they get the forth picture. That's the 'virus' they will see. It doesn't matter if they click the X or "OK", that popup will come up as many times as you did the "Loop" (Annoying). But now what makes it look like a virus, is make a shortcut to it and change the shortcut's icon (picture 5).

Download and Have Fun :wink:

Zezombia said:
Wrong script type blewert :tongue:. Visual Basics isn't Pawn :biggrin:.
Visual Basic*

I know how to program in VB, and it's a for loop creating a msgbox(prompt) right? And displaying whatever is in the field of of text1.text or whatever as the msgboxes text?

Thought I had you :wow:,
Here's the source, don't see any point in hiding it:

Code:
Public Class Form1

Dim popup As Integer

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If Val(TextBox3.Text) > 1000 Then
            Dim popup As Integer
            popup = MsgBox("Warning: becuase of your Loop ammount, you are going into a danger zone. Continue?", 4, "Fake virus creator")
            If popup = 6 Then
                Write()
            End If
        Else
            Write()
        End If
    End Sub

Sub Write()

Dim SaveFileDialog As New SaveFileDialog
        Dim SaveF As New System.IO.StreamWriter("C:/" + TextBox1.Text + ".vbs")
        Dim d As Integer

If IsNumeric(TextBox3.Text) Then
            SaveF.Write("Dim popup")

For d = 0 To Val(TextBox3.Text)
                SaveF.Write(System.Environment.NewLine + "popup = msgbox(""" + TextBox2.Text + """, 0, """ + TextBox1.Text + """)")
            Next d

SaveF.Close()
            popup = MsgBox("Fake .vbs virus created in C:/", 0, "Fake virus creator")
        Else
            popup = MsgBox("Invalid loop ammount", 16, "Fake virus creator")
        End If
    End Sub
End Class

Quite simple :tongue:.

I can programm in VB, too :biggrin:
for example an emailspammer (up to 100 emails in 1 minute), own notepad and a keylogger.
New stuf come in feature :biggrin:

VBRulesz

First of all : What a bump D:

Second : Who says this is made for TMS? :tongue:
It doesn't say TMS anywhere, if zez wants it moved, he'll do it himself :V

Oh, and,
Later, when the virus file is created, you can select the popoup type bu changing the "0" value in

popup = msgbox("Popup window text", 0, "Popup window name")

change it to 1,2,3,4... and you will see moar/different buttonz like "Yes" and "No" instead of just "OK"

Mum wouldnt take me out for dinner one night so i Replaced her internet explorer wid dis

No just wanted Baskins and Robbins (right next to Dinner place)

Back
Top Bottom