Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No. ($10 says he votes for himself)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you foreign niggers.

Go ahead, oh and btw, I actually voted for my own ban. Because I have better things to do than sit infront of a computer and act like a dumbass on the internet.

TheDarkness said:
All you foreign <black person>s.

Go ahead, oh and btw, I actually voted for my own ban. Because I have better things to do than sit infront of a computer and act like a dumbass on the internet.

To be technical, you are the foreigner aswell, all except the belgians, since this is Mave's site, so.. :megusta: I'm exotic.

TheDarkness said:

7-0, get the fuck out.

TheDarkness said:

apparently not cause thats why this vote was started you dumb twat.

As community leader, a community ban request result is good enough of a reason for me.
So goodbye TheDarkness, you're welcome here again once your behaviour and forum attitude changes to what our community desires.
If you want I'll refund the money you spent, because I'm fair.

I won't ban you until I hear an answer from you (within 24 hours).

Mave said:
As community leader, a community ban request result is good enough of a reason for me.
So goodbye TheDarkness, you're welcome here again once your behaviour and forum attitude changes to what our community desires.

My attitude? seriously...

I don't understand why they get away with the shit they say to me. Its bullshit.

I have never seen this attitude from anybody (except for Nimphious we all know he's a douche)

I will not be returning anyways..
Good riddance.

TheDarkness said:
Mave said:

My attitude? seriously...

I don't understand why they get away with the shit they say to me. Its bullshit.

I have never seen this attitude from anybody (except for Nimphious we all know he's a douche)

I will not be returning anyways..
Good riddance.

Please do not play victim.

:megusta: Douche - A vaginal cleanser. :troll: you could say I'm one of those if you wish.

^ I feel it's kind of pathetic that you google search the meaning of douche, hoping to find something that wouldn't be so insulting.

Let's just say, that you, Nimphious, are an idiot. Don't bother looking for a meaning for this one, I'll post the meaning right here:
An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I personally think, that TheDarkness may not be as bad as you make him look, but seriously, right after your return, no matter what topic TheDarkness would post in, you'd still go 'trolling' (Well, in your case it's more like going full retard), even if the topic was created for just a few laughs about some picture, eg. "Sad car".

I know that there is no point of this post anymore, because TheDarkness is forced to leave anyway, but now that you've made your 'point', Nimphious.
I'd like you to GET THE FUCK OUT too.

Grazy. said:
^ I feel it's kind of pathetic that you google search the meaning of douche, hoping to find something that wouldn't be so insulting.

Let's just say, that you, Nimphious, are an idiot. Don't bother looking for a meaning for this one, I'll post the meaning right here:
An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I personally think, that TheDarkness may not be as bad as you make him look, but seriously, right after your return, no matter what topic TheDarkness would post in, you'd still go 'trolling' (Well, in your case it's more like going full retard), even if the topic was created for just a few laughs about some picture, eg. "Sad car".

I know that there is no point of this post anymore, because TheDarkness is forced to leave anyway, but now that you've made your 'point', Nimphious.
I'd like you to GET THE FUCK OUT too.

Dear oh dear, someone has some sand in their vagina, lol I speak English I don't need a dictionary to understand what a douche is, I find it hillarious that you thought I did.. seriously?

When I returned, the majority of the forum* (* - Majority is not all users, just the most) had great disliking for TheDarkness, they felt it was necessary for his eviction, hence, I came into those topics with bells on and made my way around like a bawss and had him extradited, problem?

It's my opinion that your tallinn idiocracy won't get you far, you're still butthurt over what? because I had a wee little rage at a few people a few months ago? have a wah wah bro, water on a ducks back. If you're too immature to let some shit slide, perhaps it is your turn to
Grazy. said:
GET THE FUCK OUT

We don't have to get along here, but any further arguments from you is un-necessary, let it be bro.

^ Alright, it seems that since you, big faggot, won't move your fat ass away from TMS, I'll leave.

Also, before I go. I think you should use this sig instead:
HfzCW.png

Also, you said
I had a wee little rage at a few people a few months ago?

Well, that's not really enough, because remember this?

[FF]TeddyBear said:
mispLaced said:
Nimphioüs said:
You say you won't be returning, but I think otherwise, since you have nothing of worth to do. You are a person full of problems and very impulsive. I dislike you Sir.
It's been 8 months, really fuck off.

You don't know anything about me, I'd say everyone has their fair share of problems.

Hop off me and grow a pair, would you.

Please Sir, do not discuss my penis on a public forum, this is just embarrassing for you.

8 Months is not long enough, you oughta gtfo.

Frost was away for 8 months, you still went full retard on him.
You were away for barely a few months, why should I not still hate you?

You are fucking retarded, seriously. Stop living your life off the internet and go outside, really, you are so fucking ugly that it's obvious that you have never gotten laid, although you still brag about it all the time, I'm not saying that I have gotten laid, but I won't lie about it either, seriously.

Lol, you're choice is an immature one, but if you want to leave, do so.

Difference with Frost and I is, frost left forever, whereas I discussed with Mave that I was leaving and had a decent potential of returning.

I never brag regarding sexual relations, but I too won't deny if asked, try again bro.

You discussed with Mave, Mave never shared the discussion, heck, Mave said that you didn't even give a reason.

Also, you never brag, oh really, if I'd still have my MSN Conversation History, I'd make a list.

Grazy. said:
You discussed with Mave, Mave never shared the discussion, heck, Mave said that you didn't even give a reason.

Also, you never brag, oh really, if I'd still have my MSN Conversation History, I'd make a list.

Well frankly it's great that Mave didn't share the discussion, it was none of your business or anyone elses.

My Msn history would be on the contrary to yours, I don't brag and why would I, I have no reason to O.o

Just let it go inku....... :huh:

Why do you keep telling me to let it go, but when it comes to TheDarkness/Frost, they must be 'trolled'. QQ

Grazy. said:
Why do you keep telling me, to let it go, but when it comes to TheDarkness/Frost, they must be 'trolled'. QQ

Because it's not worth the argument?

Look at the poll inku, 10 to 1 for TheDarkness, regardless of who wanted him to stay, the majority wanted him gone, he wasn't being trolled, he was pissing everyone off, the same goes with Frost, however he did other things aswell.

I voted no for one simple reason:
When he was harsh a couple of times there was no one who actually said that he should stop. Then he was called a dickhead @ the steam account thingy, which was not my intention of happening. Then he gets angry and people start rubbing salt in the wound. Way to go guys.

I also voted no, and the reason is the same than Impulse. Just calm the fuck down already, all of you. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom