Battle Born - Battle Born

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Discovered this today.
And yes, the "Battleborn" is a reference to the family in Skyrim. In fact, if you look on their Bandcamp page, you'll see their description as
Battle Born is a five-piece power metal band from Windhelm, Eastmarch. Join us as we set out to forge mighty steel, sing powerful hymns of war, and rid our homeland of the Imperial scourge.

Goddammit I love cheesy powermetal so fucking much.

I like it, also cool that they're "still" small, they pretty much respond to every YouTube comment.

Goddammit I love cheesy powermetal so fucking much.
I expect you to have a powermetal band at your wedding. and an invitation would be nice

I like it, also cool that they're "still" small, they pretty much respond to every YouTube comment.
Their first album hasn't even come out yet. God, I feel like a hipster, now.

As for the wedding... I don't know if it's ever gonna come to that, I'm afraid. Neither me nor my GF see any benefit in it (seeing as we already have the partnership thing).
It would be worth it though, just to see my mom's reaction when the band suddenly start banging out epic guitar solos.

Their first album hasn't even come out yet. God, I feel like a hipster, now.

As for the wedding... I don't know if it's ever gonna come to that, I'm afraid. Neither me nor my GF see any benefit in it (seeing as we already have the partnership thing).
It would be worth it though, just to see my mom's reaction when the band suddenly start banging out epic guitar solos.
Same here, gf doesn't care for marriage. Neither do I, though I love throwing a party :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom