‘Jurassic World 3’ Bringing Back Laura Dern, Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum in Key Roles

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
‘Jurassic World 3’ Bringing Back Laura Dern, Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum in Key Roles

Colin Trevorrow has found a way to bring back the original cast of Jurassic Park, as the director announced that Laura Dern, Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum are set to reprise their iconic roles in Jurassic World 3.

Trevorrow revealed the exciting news at a Collider-hosted screening of Jurassic World at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood on Tuesday night. And not only will Dern, Neill and Goldblum all be back, but they’ll all have sizable roles in the sequel. While Goldblum appeared in a small role in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Dern only returned to the franchise for a brief cameo in Jurassic Park III. Dern’s popularity as an actress has soared in the interim, and audiences will surely be tickled by the return of Dr. Ellie Sattler.

Source and more: http://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-laura-dern-sam-neill-jeff-goldblum/

1: "Oh, I'm not gonna play in the reboot, I've left that character behind me."
2: "Well, one of us was interested, I guess he needed some cash."
3: "Well, I don't really know, I'm still not entirely interes- that is a lot of money."

Back
Top Bottom