U.S.A. News and Politics

Wanna bet it was retaliation? Guy loses legs due to cops, sues them or tries to expose them, and then gets basically executed for it.

Wanna bet it was retaliation? Guy loses legs due to cops, sues them or tries to expose them, and then gets basically executed for it.
I wanted to reply "No way that's true", but then again we're speaking about AMERICAN cops.

Overcompensation much?

WZCQ8kn.jpeg

The type of stuff we’ll see in a documentary in a few years.
No, we won't, because there'll be a massive PR campaign to hide the fact that they tried to ship this dangerous chemical as "non-hazardous", to say money. And this a few months after train workers were legally denied a strike.

No, we won't, because there'll be a massive PR campaign to hide the fact that they tried to ship this dangerous chemical as "non-hazardous", to say money. And this a few months after train workers were legally denied a strike.
Okay, then we'll see the documentary in 15 years, when everyone has cancer.

I mean, not taxing religious houses is not that uncommon. And not necessarily something I think should always happen...

But I don't think these are religious houses anymore. This is just a capitalistic cult with Jesus flavor.

I mean, not taxing religious houses is not that uncommon. And not necessarily something I think should always happen...

But I don't think these are religious houses anymore. This is just a capitalistic cult with Jesus flavor.
Some aren't even subtle about it.

Back
Top Bottom