U.S.A. News and Politics

They won't like this in China.

There we go.

USA! USA! USA!

NpNqzqA.jpeg

Yeah, I read about that :(

Poor kid was taken by her father, who had killed her mother. An Amber Alert went out to notify people about her kidnapping, and when the cops stopped the car, she escaped and ran to the cops. Clearly unarmed, they shot and killed her. The Amber Alert then quietly disappeared.

Yeah, I read about that :(

Poor kid was taken by her father, who had killed her mother. An Amber Alert went out to notify people about her kidnapping, and when the cops stopped the car, she escaped and ran to the cops. Clearly unarmed, they shot and killed her. The Amber Alert then quietly disappeared.
This type of shit only happens in the USA.
FFS how can you fuck up that bad.

This type of shit only happens in the USA.
FFS how can you fuck up that bad.
Remember that incident in Belgium, where a car was storming towards a roadblock, and one officer fired a shot at the car, and a little girl inside that car died? Remember the fucking shitstorm that cop went through? IIRC, she got fired in the end.

This one? A medal and a paid vacation, is my guess.

Remember that incident in Belgium, where a car was storming towards a roadblock, and one officer fired a shot at the car, and a little girl inside that car died? Remember the fucking shitstorm that cop went through? IIRC, she got fired in the end.

This one? A medal and a paid vacation, is my guess.
Fuck, completely forgot about that. Looks like incompetent cops exist everywhere sadly.

Fuck, completely forgot about that. Looks like incompetent cops exist everywhere sadly.
Well, yes, but my point was that at least here, the cops face consequences. In the US, they usually seem to get just a slap on the wrist.

True, but some of the races were scarily close. Like, one of the GOP candidates was a psychotic cuntbag who was shouting that the bible should dictate laws in the USA, that religion should reign supreme, and she lost by less than 100 votes. It's the fucking christian version of the Taliban, and she nearly won. What the fuck.

True, but some of the races were scarily close. Like, one of the GOP candidates was a psychotic cuntbag who was shouting that the bible should dictate laws in the USA, that religion should reign supreme, and she lost by less than 100 votes. It's the fucking christian version of the Taliban, and she nearly won. What the fuck.
Damn that's awfully close indeed.

Back
Top Bottom