2021 Formula One World Championship

Ferrari 2021 Silverstone poster

wVT5JDE.jpeg

Missed the sprint race today, glad to see Charles finishing 4th though!
To be honest I'm not a big fan of the concept, I prefer the "old" format.

Man fuck FIA, Lewis should have gotten a worse punishment. Leclerc deserved the win, happy he still got DOTD though.

Man fuck FIA, Lewis should have gotten a worse punishment. Leclerc deserved the win, happy he still got DOTD though.
That was just a free catch-up maneuver in the championship standings. Take out your opponent, and get a slight slap on the wrist for it? I could win like that too.

That was just a free catch-up maneuver in the championship standings. Take out your opponent, and get a slight slap on the wrist for it? I could win like that too.
Toto even called this last week: "Verstappen is one DNF away from bringing Hamilton back in the game". Looks like that worked out for Mercedes...

1. Crash your rival out at 250 kmph.
  2. Send them to the hospital.
  3. Get a slap on the wrist.
  4. Gain 25 points.
  5. #blessed

Sainz' points gained after 10 races. And to think so many people made memes about him wanting to cancel the Ferrari seat :biggrin:

4HfOl5R.jpeg

Hats off to Hamilton for supporting the LBTQ community while racing in Hungary this weekend.

XtkUCSy.jpeg

It's the BELGIAN GRAND PRIX THIS WEEKEND

This Sunday at 15:00, the best circuit on the map (undisputed)

Gr8t5RU.jpeg

Race still hasn’t started yet due to the bad weather conditions, hopefully the track will dry up soon.

Race still hasn’t started yet due to the bad weather conditions, hopefully the track will dry up soon.
Meanwhile we’re almost 2 hours later and the race still hasn’t started yet.. Fortunately RAFC is also playing a game right now (and winning!) so now I’m able to follow both the game and the race (if it ever starts today).

Well that was a disappointment... Race didn't happen at all. Can't really blame them though: security before everything, but still. Imagine driving/flying to Spa, arriving one hour in before, and then waiting 4 hours before finally finding out that the race isn't going to happen. Damn. Qualifying results ended up being race results because they did do a few laps behind the safety car.

Back
Top Bottom