General Gaming Discussion Thread

Finally installing RDR2 on my desktop!

kmCpWJK.png

Epic's Fornite has been removed from the App Store and Google Play Store.

Apple's statement

Xh9VS9R.png

It's funny that they word it as if Fortnite did some horrible, unspeakable thing, when in reality it's just that they tried to circumvent the "pay us 20%" rule.

This isn't about ethics, it's about money.

It's funny that they word it as if Fortnite did some horrible, unspeakable thing, when in reality it's just that they tried to circumvent the "pay us 20%" rule.

This isn't about ethics, it's about money.
What isn't today?

I never tried it, nor had any desire to.
I think it's a fun game, but I'm afraid that it's funny for about a short while, and then the joke is over. I could be very wrong, of course, as it won several awards, IIRC.

I never tried it, nor had any desire to.
I think it's a fun game, but I'm afraid that it's funny for about a short while, and then the joke is over. I could be very wrong, of course, as it won several awards, IIRC.
Reminds me a bit of that game where you control a goat. Openend it once, never touched it again.

Goat Simulator! Yeah, it has the same vibe, although I think that Untitled Goose Game has a more clearly defined goal to reach. Goat Simulator was just a random list of shit you could do, and a vague "Have at it" mentality.

Goat Simulator! Yeah, it has the same vibe, although I think that Untitled Goose Game has a more clearly defined goal to reach. Goat Simulator was just a random list of shit you could do, and a vague "Have at it" mentality.
Yeah I agree goose game is probably a ton better than goat sim.
Haven’t played untitled goose game yet, but to me the goal seems to be annoying humans :biggrin:

Man, gaming has been a real struggle lately. I don't feel like to play any hardware demanding games anymore because of my current PC and knowing that I could literally just get a new one right away.

But I need to stay calm, I need to wait for the new parts to be released, but god damn it's tough :biggrin:

Man, gaming has been a real struggle lately. I don't feel like to play any hardware demanding games anymore because of my current PC and knowing that I could literally just get a new one right away.

But I need to stay calm, I need to wait for the new parts to be released, but god damn it's tough :biggrin:

The prices might be leaked:

I have not. I'm afraid I'll get bored of it, after a few games. It's pretty fun to watch streams of it, though. Mostly because it can be a very frustrating game, and watching people get angry is a common past-time of the internet.

Was... was that a open world Harry Potter RPG?

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN DESTINATION HOGWARTS BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Was... was that a open world Harry Potter RPG?

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN DESTINATION HOGWARTS BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

But to be honest except for that game I wasn't really impressed with the console.
If that HP game is NOT an exclusive why would you buy a PS5 at launch?

But to be honest except for that game I wasn't really impressed with the console.
If that HP game is NOT an exclusive why would you buy a PS5 at launch?
It's already confirmed to NOT be an exclusive, so there's that. The only game that's an exclusive is the Demon Souls game, and I'm not interested in that, at all.
So, yeah. I'm not gonna buy a PS5. Exclusives are dumb, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom