Essential / Interesting YouTube channels

In case you missed it (I did until now): A new video on the h3h3 channel!
Love the iDubbbz colab vids.

Their running gag of "the front door don't work" is hilarious. Amazing what Ian is willing to do for a stupid gag.

Man h3h3productions is on a roll! I can't even keep up with the uploads.

YcOEhpZ.png

And nothing of value was lost.
Absolutely nothing.

Miz is right though. If he kept it at 1 video, nothing wouldn't have happened. But the dude just had to feed his obsession with Poki.

Absolutely nothing.

Miz is right though. If he kept it at 1 video, nothing wouldn't have happened. But the dude just had to feed his obsession with Poki.
Let’s face it.. the guy was clearly obsessed.

Let’s face it.. the guy was clearly obsessed.
I mean, he knows that making videos on her would please his audience, but at one point you have to realize that you've gone too far.

Hopefully Keemstar (Drama Alert) is the next youtuber to get banned. Would make me appreciate YT staff more.

Hopefully Keemstar (Drama Alert) is the next youtuber to get banned. Would make me appreciate YT staff more.
I doubt it. Keemstar is also a piece of shit, but not just because of his YouTube content. Leafy was just making abusive video's, Keem is just an abusive person. His video's are still horrid, but they don't hyperfocus on one person, which is what Leafy did.

I doubt it. Keemstar is also a piece of shit, but not just because of his YouTube content. Leafy was just making abusive video's, Keem is just an abusive person. His video's are still horrid, but they don't hyperfocus on one person, which is what Leafy did.
So summarized: Keemstar is actually worse but he's smarter about it on YT.

Stumbled across this channel:

Basically, it's two British mechanics, who do have several project cars. Most notably, they have a project where they try to fit a Celica engine into an old Mini. Along the way, they add a crapload of additional items, basically all the electronics from a modern car, as well. As a result, the only parts that are still original right now, are the boot lid, trunk lid, and roof. Everything else has been replaced or made from scratch.

The style of the videos is very similar to the classic Discovery Channel car shows. It's very entertaining to see, especially if you're into mechanical things.

Stumbled across this channel:

Basically, it's two British mechanics, who do have several project cars. Most notably, they have a project where they try to fit a Celica engine into an old Mini. Along the way, they add a crapload of additional items, basically all the electronics from a modern car, as well. As a result, the only parts that are still original right now, are the boot lid, trunk lid, and roof. Everything else has been replaced or made from scratch.

The style of the videos is very similar to the classic Discovery Channel car shows. It's very entertaining to see, especially if you're into mechanical things.
Thanks for that! Sure does look interesting.

Just noticed that I -for some reason- was no longer subscribed to jacksfilms. Hence I missed this gem:

So, in case you didn't know, Markiplier and his friend Ethan (CrankGameplays) have been running a channel together for the past year. The concept of it, was pretty simple: for 1 year, upload a video every day, where they try something new. After the year is over, they're gonna delete the whole channel. That year ends in about a week.

Now, watching the video's was pretty fun. Mark and Ethan work great together as an improv duo. The fanbase, however, got a little... cult-y. Especially since someone (either they themselves, or their editor) decided to leave hidden messages and clues in some videos. As usual, the internet took it way to far, and are spouting out conspiracy theories left and right.

Still, it was highly entertaining to watch the videos. I would link some good ones here, but, well, they'll be deleted next week anyway.

So, in case you didn't know, Markiplier and his friend Ethan (CrankGameplays) have been running a channel together for the past year. The concept of it, was pretty simple: for 1 year, upload a video every day, where they try something new. After the year is over, they're gonna delete the whole channel. That year ends in about a week.

Now, watching the video's was pretty fun. Mark and Ethan work great together as an improv duo. The fanbase, however, got a little... cult-y. Especially since someone (either they themselves, or their editor) decided to leave hidden messages and clues in some videos. As usual, the internet took it way to far, and are spouting out conspiracy theories left and right.

Still, it was highly entertaining to watch the videos. I would link some good ones here, but, well, they'll be deleted next week anyway.
Never heard about them, will check it out tomorrow.
Props to them if they actually go through and delete. Going back on their word and keeping the channel for $ would be lame.

Never heard about them, will check it out tomorrow.
Props to them if they actually go through and delete. Going back on their word and keeping the channel for $ would be lame.
I mean, they're both pretty successful YouTube creators already. I don't think that the ad revenue from those video's will be significant to them, anymore.

I mean, they're both pretty successful YouTube creators already. I don't think that the ad revenue from those video's will be significant to them, anymore.
Aha didn't know them, makes sense that they keep their promise than indeed.

If anyone's a fan of graffiti, I've been subscribed to SDK for over a decade. Video of today:

Back
Top Bottom