2020 Formula One World Championship

Lewis Hamilton and Michael Schunacher All-Time Podiums Tie Poster

zQZpgEG.jpg

On one hand, I'm glad to see the record being broken, it's exciting! On the other hand, Lewis wins so much, it's getting to a point where it's not worth it anymore to watch the race... Mercedes will most likely win, anyway.

On one hand, I'm glad to see the record being broken, it's exciting! On the other hand, Lewis wins so much, it's getting to a point where it's not worth it anymore to watch the race... Mercedes will most likely win, anyway.
In my head I "block" Mercedes and enjoy Formula 1.25

Perez is gonna be back this weekend!

Shame we won't see more of The Hulk though.

Power Unit Elements used ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix

ZEujbT4.png

Doesn't look too good for Red Bull.

4 new races added to the F1 calendar!

November 13-15FORMULA 1 DHL TURKISH GRAND PRIX 2020 – Intercity Istanbul Park*
November 27-29FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2020 -Bahrain International Circuit
December 4-6FORMULA 1 ROLEX SAKHIR GRAND PRIX 2020 -Bahrain International Circuit
December 11 – 13FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2020 – Yas Marina Circuit

Source: https://corp.formula1.com/formula-1-announces-additional-races-for-2020-calendar/

Honestly, if a Belgian Gran Prix ever turns into a street circuit, passing by the Atomium, I would definitely go watch. They're gonna need to turn the F1 cars into rally cars, due to the horrible road conditions, but that's okay.

They're gonna need to turn the F1 cars into rally cars, due to the horrible road conditions, but that's okay.
:biggrin: this is 100% true
And yeah would definitely go watch as well. Fortunately we already do have the best F1 circuit.

What a disaster for Ferrari. At least we got some midfield action. Top 3 was boring af.

Gasly's overtake was so daring... I love it.

Back
Top Bottom